Not long now !

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Have gone for the ocean depth, its dark in the shade but really sparkles in the sunlight, your right though its gonna be a very long 4 1/2 days !

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rockon:
Hi, yes welcome to our humble portal to all that is Fazer related.

I got my Black S2 in March and boy is it great, therefore yours will be 2, ha ha.

All the best

Mark

midnightfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Have gone for the ocean depth, its dark in the shade but really sparkles in the sunlight, your right though its gonna be a very long 4 1/2 days !
Nice choice of colour, almost as good as black! Have you got your list of mods ready yet? Welcome to the addiction....

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site mate, particularly the UK scene.
Have you ridden before? We are planning to meet up in October, it would be great to meet you.

Nelly

Hi Nelly, Yes have been riding bikes legally since 1985, before that had a few off road bikes, have chosen this bike because its a bit more rider friendly than my zx636 c6f, will miss the Kawasaki though.

Where are you planning a meet ? would defo be interested :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes midnight, mod list is growing daily, have already ordered an arrow decat pipe from b&c express, what mods do you peeps recommend ??

Frame sliders! Puig screen! Fender elim! the list is endless..... check out our mod section it will help give you inspiration and waste some of the time you have to burn! be carefull my list gets bigger every time I look in there :scared:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had to cancel the collection of the bike for today due to work commitments "DOH !" will be picking it up tomorrow afternoon now so another day to wait,hope the rain holds off !

Work comes before bike, hmmm, I think you'll change your mind about that.:thumbup:

Hope it goes well.

Tebster _ fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally picked the FZ6 up at 2pm today, have now put 100 miles on the clock and am very pleased with it, I cannot compare it to my zx636 as it wouldn't come anywhere near but for comfort which was my main objective the FZ6 wins, it handles very well considering the softer suspension and have already made it to the edge of the rear tyre...lol

When I returned home I was giving it a good look over and noticed a hole in the engine on the left hand side (cylinder head), is this supposed to be open as the drilling looks really deep ?