2007 FZ6 to 2007 FZ6 S2?

g3ordy

Reaction score
Visit site
How can I make my FZ6 look like the European Naked FZ6 S2? I'm fairly new to the forum and I dig the way the European ones look. Thanks!

W

wrightme43

Welcome to the site.

on the top bar you will see forums third from the left.
Clicky

then scroll down to the street fighter forum.

Or do like me, and lowside your bike in a turn, wack up your fairing stay and go naked.

On that note, what color is your bike? I have a trick headlamp assembley coming custom made from germany. Looks like the speed triple. If your sporting on a 07 blue, we might need to talk.

W

wrightme43

Well someone will buy your fenders and pay for your transformation. There is a big market for undamaged front fenders. LOL

g3ordy

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have a pic of the one you're getting from Germany? How much did it run you? I'm a fan of the Speed/Street Triple headlight look too.

W

wrightme43

nope not bad at all. Less than what you could sell your fairing stay, faring, windshield, turn signals and mirror for, by a long shot. Its alot cheaper if you just totally avoid tossing your bike down the road. LOL

It takes 4 weeks to get them and it costs a extra 25 for shipping.

You will have to switch to bar end or bar mount mirrors, and they headlamps come with turn signal mounts, but with out one in my hand I dont know which signals to order yet. I want ones with park and turn lights in them.