3RD Photo Contest

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals ... Okay lets have a 3rd photo contest.... This one is....... FZ6 Only... meaning all entries must have a picture of an FZ6 in it... Once again the winner gets a free elite membership and bragging rights.... And seeing how I won the last contest.... If I wil again the prize will go to the second place winner.....

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

here is the link

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Just took these on a ride today.

f61.jpg

f62.jpg

fz63.jpg

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys and gals ... Okay lets have a 3rd photo contest.... This one is....... FZ6 Only... meaning all entries must have a picture of an FZ6 in it... Once again the winner gets a free elite membership and bragging rights.... And seeing how I won the last contest.... If I wil again the prize will go to the second place winner.....

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

here is the link

Well to make it even more fair why not say you can enter the contest as many times as you want but you can only win it once.

A lot of the winners will have the SLR type digital cameras. Most of us just have the pont and shoots. It makes a big difference.

Steve

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well to make it even more fair why not say you can enter the contest as many times as you want but you can only win it once.

A lot of the winners will have the SLR type digital cameras. Most of us just have the pont and shoots. It makes a big difference.

Steve
Yeah, I am up for a technical entry and a point and poke entry.

Nelly

J

jsteinb95

I voted 10 on a pic and the average rating is a 6, 5 votes! :confused:

You people judge way too hard!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think some people vote to sabotage others photos. I think I'm a little generous with my votes!

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
i was wondering if i am allowed to enter my photoshopped pics of my bike into this contest or is this contest strictly what we shoot.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
i was wondering if i am allowed to enter my photoshopped pics of my bike into this contest or is this contest strictly what we shoot.

artistic photos are allowed too...:thumbup: go for it....