2 Riders down

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A friend and coworker lost his father today. Michalis was 56 years old. Yesterday at about 05:30 in the morning Michalis was on his way to work on his motorbike. Another rider, Lazaros 33 years old was returning home from a night out. He was speeding and had too much to drink. Lazaros didn't see Michalis and slammed into him. They were both thrown off there bikes and thrown onto an incoming bus. Lazaros was killed instantly and Michalis passed away a few hours later at the Hospital. I just got back from Michalis funeral....

J

jsteinb95

Sorry to hear about this Giannis. My condolences to your friend.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences.

W

wrightme43

I am sorry to hear that and condolences go out to the family.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A friend and coworker lost his father today. Michalis was 56 years old. Yesterday at about 05:30 in the morning Michalis was on his way to work on his motorbike. Another rider, Lazaros 33 years old was returning home from a night out. He was speeding and had too much to drink. Lazaros didn't see Michalis and slammed into him. They were both thrown off there bikes and thrown onto an incoming bus. Lazaros was killed instantly and Michalis passed away a few hours later at the Hospital. I just got back from Michalis funeral....
That is the worst news I have heard in a while. I am very sorry to here that an innocent rider was killed by an inconsiderate fool. My sincere condolences to Michalis family, may he rest in peace.

Nelly

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am very sorry to hear that and condolences go out to the family.

DocFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It's hard to know what to say when something like that happens. It' never good to loose anyone for any reason. My thoughts and condolences go out to you and their families.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats terrible. I hate to hear these stories, yet it makes me more cautious everytime. That is a really bad combo, drinking and riding a motorcycle. Best wishes to their families..

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
That is the worst news I have heard in a while. I am very sorry to here that an innocent rider was killed by an inconsiderate fool.

Well said! We are all saddened when reminded of our own mortality and our own vulnerability. Especially on a bike.
I, too am sorry to hear of your friend's father....

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
I was ready to just sell the bike at one moment....

My 1st reaction is to say "Nooo, don't sell the bike." But after thinking about it further I realized that we each have to do what our head and our hearts feel is right and we have a responsibility to to what is in our own best interests. Good luck with your choice...