Bike routes in Nothern Germany?

MrMogensen

... That's me!
Reaction score
Visit site
Next weekend me and 8-9 other bikers are going on a 700km one day trip from Copenhagen and back.

We will land in Puttgarden (by ferry) at around 9 AM and probably going west through Northern Germany before riding up through to South West Denmark and back east to Copenhagen.

We've done this trip before several times. Most of the times we have visited one of the Louis bike-equipment stores in Lübeck or Kiel and at the same time tried to follow non-highway routes as far as possible. I guess we got around 7-8 hours of riding in Nothern Germany before crossing the border to Denmark.

Maybe there is some great routes that we shouldn't be missing out on? :)

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't ridden that area myself, but have gotten the ferry from Puttgarden and stayed in Lübeck when I was a kid with my family :)
Be interested to see where you end up going.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next weekend me and 8-9 other bikers are going on a 700km one day trip from Copenhagen and back.

We will land in Puttgarden (by ferry) at around 9 AM and probably going west through Northern Germany before riding up through to South West Denmark and back east to Copenhagen.

We've done this trip before several times. Most of the times we have visited one of the Louis bike-equipment stores in Lübeck or Kiel and at the same time tried to follow non-highway routes as far as possible. I guess we got around 7-8 hours of riding in Nothern Germany before crossing the border to Denmark.

Maybe there is some great routes that we shouldn't be missing out on? :)

[MENTION=10094]MrMogensen[/MENTION] how did the trip go, hope you had a good one, do you have any tips for us :thumbup:

Last edited: