Spada Force 2 WP Gloves - Review...

wildbyname

Eager Beaver
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

After riding all winter in these gloves, I feel obliged to let everyone know just how good they are...

i) They're extremely water resistant! On a ride from London to Edinburgh in the pouring rain, it was after about 300miles that I started to have a little seepage down the wrist into my palm... This was soon sorted in a dodgy service station's toilet block with a hand dryer!

ii) They're completely wind resistant up to about (an indicated) 90mph... unfortunately haven't tested them past this as yet... CBR125's aren't made to go beyond!!

iii) They're comfortable and durable! The Thininsulate lining is perfect, the only ripped seem is on the velcro size adjuster thingy which was bitten off by my dog after a weekend away! This is after an off, quad biking at an off-roading weekend!

iv) They're cheap! £'s wise we're talking £35ish... We're talking pennies to save your digits... well worth it! (Sorry you lot across the pond, haven't checked price over your side!)

In Summary) They are by far, the best winter gloves I have ever purchased/used... but for heaven's sake, don't turn the lining inside out in an attempt to dry them after a wash... you'll never get the bleeders back in again!

Roll on the Summer!! :thumbup:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I am thinking what will my next winter gloves will be and these look good...Have a pair of Spidi H2OUT gloves which I only wore a few times. I managed to buy them smaller than I should when I was a complete NOOB

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am thinking what will my next winter gloves will be and these look good...Have a pair of Spidi H2OUT gloves which I only wore a few times. I managed to buy them smaller than I should when I was a complete NOOB

I would definitely consider these gloves. I have some RST winter gloves which are also awesome, very good re waterproof, wind proof, general warmth, and not too thick in the palms.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello!

After riding all winter in these gloves, I feel obliged to let everyone know just how good they are...

i) They're extremely water resistant! On a ride from London to Edinburgh in the pouring rain, it was after about 300miles that I started to have a little seepage down the wrist into my palm... This was soon sorted in a dodgy service station's toilet block with a hand dryer!

ii) They're completely wind resistant up to about (an indicated) 90mph... unfortunately haven't tested them past this as yet... CBR125's aren't made to go beyond!!

iii) They're comfortable and durable! The Thininsulate lining is perfect, the only ripped seem is on the Velcro size adjuster thingy which was bitten off by my dog after a weekend away! This is after an off, quad biking at an off-roading weekend!

iv) They're cheap! £'s wise we're talking £35ish... We're talking pennies to save your digits... well worth it! (Sorry you lot across the pond, haven't checked price over your side!)

In Summary) They are by far, the best winter gloves I have ever purchased/used... but for heaven's sake, don't turn the lining inside out in an attempt to dry them after a wash... you'll never get the bleeders back in again!

Roll on the Summer!! :thumbup:
Hi Mate,
I really like spada gear. I have their GP leather summer glove. Again in the £35.00 range.
They were a RiDE triangle rated glove to. [edit] I have last seasons GP glove. This seasons model is much better as the wrist restraint is on top of the glove. In a slide fastenings on the palm side of the glove will be eroded by friction. I am definitely going to purchase another pair. The sizes have always been spot on for me. I am a size 7 [ medium].
The company that produces Spada is

feridax.com

I have a textile armored trouser by them and it is also waterproof and excellent.

Nelly

Last edited: