Going to buy tommarow

Hound

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like I'll go to buy the FZ6 tommarow. I've been researching for two weeks on it since I sat at one in the dealership.

Background: Three weeks ago I was hit by a deer (ran into the side of me). Today I found out the bike is totaled. I started riding this year and had put 4k miles on my Ninja 500.

So my OTD quote for the FZ6 is 6639 or so. From the how much have you paid threads it doesn't seem to be that bad of a price. Its for an 07 blue.

The bike fits me well, I loved how it felt. I'm going to go over it again tomorrow before I make the final decisions.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome!! Hope you get it as the FZ6 is a great bike.... Hope its the faster blue one...:thumbup:.... Welcome to the site and to the FZ6!!

Dennis

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you are getting a great deal, I paid $7200 otd for an '06 four months ago. Glad the thread helped you get an idea on what kind of money you should be paying for, nothing worse than overpaying. Just by curosity, what part of the country are you in?

Vegasrider

Hound

Reaction score
Visit site
Its quite a nice bike.

I was a bit intimidated at first but once I straddled him (its a guy, this girl likes to ride guys) I was quite happy.

The bike feels so light. The throttle response was smooth and immediate. No lag. I had no problems engaging the clutch. The brakes are powerful. The tires are big! The shifter has to be moved closer to my toe. I almost had to kick out to find it to shift and that was a bit awkward.

I'm very happy. Now he has 22 miles on him after the trip home from the dealership.

Now he needs a name.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! That's a hard way to get a new bike. LOL Glad your here and O.K. Good luck with your brand new, and faster I might add, blue FZ6.:thumbup: