Anyone near SWMO?

bcutter

Reaction score
Visit site
There are about ~7 of us on the other side of the state, Cape and Poplar Bluff. I am in PB and currently out of commisssion due to a total Hop replacement(too many Marathons). The guys over in Cape get together fairly regularly for a ride. One of my Fave ride is from Doniphan to Alton on 160 then maybe on to West Plains for Pizza. 160 is a treasure:rockon:!!!
Keeep it rubber side down.

Bill

fireman

Reaction score
Visit site
Im in the Fort Leonard Wood area. I seen a FZ6 out the other day but I was working so couldnt talk to him. Anybody up this direction?

RedFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
woo-hoo! i spent 7 years there getting my engineering degrees!

Good to see someone who was in Missouri S&T (AKA UMR), Great college but Rolla is f*&%ing boring

fireman said:
Hey RedFZ6 do you go to school at MST? I have seen a red one down in Waynesville wondering if it is you

Oh yeah, but I've never been in Waynesville.

catcher_15

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a Missouri expatriate...now residing in the "pancake" state of Michigan. I'll be heading home to visit family in the Branson area over the Thanksgiving week.

About three days of those people will peg my limiter. Thus, I'm putting the bike on the trailer and bringing it with. Assuming the weather stays in my favor, I'm thinking of taking swing down into Arkansas for a ~250 mile one day trip.

Anybody interested in meeting up for a zippy ride through the Ozarks? Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday are all open...weather depending.

Brad.