May 2015 BOTM - winner - marsman89

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The May 2015 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" in the upper right hand corner of the gallery. Click on that to start your upload.

May 2015 - BOTM <== click here

Gallery set up will on the 1st weekend of the month (or as close as we can ;))
Uploads will be the first 2 weeks of the month
Voting will be enabled on Wednesday April 15th
and our winner announced on Wednesday April 29th
The winner's photo will posted on the home page for that month

Rules are:
1. No photo shopping please (a little tweaking is fine)
2. This is a family friendly forum, keep it tasteful.
3. It does not have to be an FZ6, but it does have to be your bike to qualify
4. One picture per member can be entered every month, unless you won the previous month. You must wait 2 months before entering again after winning.
5. Members must have legal rights to use, copy and distribute any submission

Thank You All and may the best picture win!!!.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: May 2015 BOTM - uploads enabled

My picture this month was one I've wanted to enter for a while now. Only thing is I didn't have the picture! Tuesday I rode to Borrego Springs, Ca to take the picture. Unfortunately my charging system had a failure and I had to get Lisa to come and give me a charge so I could get it home. I did get the picture! [emoji106]

The theme was "Riding the Dragon" but since it's not a Dragon and instead a serpent. I called it "Not riding the Dragon"

Here's a link and a little history about these really great metal sculpture in the Anza Borrego desert Metal Sculptures of Borrego Springs, CA - Ricardo Breceda - Page 1 - DesertUSA

Last edited:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site

My picture this month was one I've wanted to enter for a while now. Only thing is I didn't have the picture! Tuesday I rode to Borrego Springs, Ca to take the picture. Unfortunately my charging system had a failure and I had to get Lisa to come and give me a charge so I could get it home. I did get the picture! :thumbup:

The theme was "Riding the Dragon" but since it's not a Dragon and instead a serpent. I called it "Not riding the Dragon"

Here's a link and a little history about these really great metal sculpture in the Anzo Borrego desert Metal Sculptures of Borrego Springs, CA - Ricardo Breceda - Page 1 - DesertUSA

Amazing shot there!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

I had grand plans to get out for a pic today, Easter Tuesday-

(normally a work day, but took it off-an Aussie tradition, the long weekend!
anyway on Easter Saturday I installed a 350ltre water tank)

- its now 3.30, its been raining solid since 11.30and the tanks is 3/4 full.
The good lady wife was even coming out to take the pic for me.....
So I have the fingers crossed that Sunday bodes well weatherwise.

Now all you new members, the rules have relaxed a bit in the last few days to allow you to enter a pic of your bike without having to have a mandatory number of posts, so come on, all of us existing members love pics of your bike in your first post when
you join, so we'd love to see you have a go in this comp too
best of luck

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

My picture this month was one I've wanted to enter for a while now. Only thing is I didn't have the picture! Tuesday I rode to Borrego Springs, Ca to take the picture. Unfortunately my charging system had a failure and I had to get Lisa to come and give me a charge so I could get it home. I did get the picture! [emoji106]

Here's a link and a little history about these really great metal sculpture in the Anza Borrego desert Metal Sculptures of Borrego Springs, CA - Ricardo Breceda - Page 1 - DesertUSA

Very Cool find there! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup::thumbup:

%%bump for the next day too%%

Taz3

Reaction score
Visit site

Not sure if my pic is acceptable since it doesn't show my entire bike, but thought it was kind of unique.

Also, don't know how to comment on the pics, but the one in Stl with the big arc behind it looks surreal!

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Not sure if my pic is acceptable since it doesn't show my entire bike, but thought it was kind of unique.

Also, don't know how to comment on the pics, but the one in Stl with the big arc behind it looks surreal!

1)Your picture is just fine. :thumbup:
2)If you click the pic in the gallery and scroll down just a bit, you'll see a comment box. But it's cool to leave your comments here as well :)

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site

Wahoo! I'm back in. It's amazing what a bit of daylight does for your photography skills...

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Ayone else like to join this little competition?