Please help me find out where i can order these!!!!

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's what google turned up.....
a video of them in action (en espanol):
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwdwPD5xJ2o[/nomedia]

and a shop that sells an R1 variation (might work on the FZ6 too), but they don't list a price:
SPYDER RACING!!!!!! We Carry All Your Custom Sport Bike Parts and Accessories

***nevermind, looks like it's a whole custom bike, not just the exhaust......stupid.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure what the frame is. I think it hooks up to some kind of luggage rack. Looks good on the R1 too, but no listing for the FZ:mad:. The vid seems to have a good sound to it. I'll call the 1-800 number on that website to find out if they stock the FZ6 version.

Thank You for the info!!
:thumbup:

bcityroller

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Visit site
What is that metal frame on the back of his bike? luggage rack? misplaced cage saver? tow hooks?

Givi Side-case racks - you can see here:

Givi Tubular Sidecase Racks (Yamaha FZ6, '04-'06) - Givi PL351

I thought about them when deciding on luggage but to my eye they're very unattractive without side cases installed and since the side cases are not bike specific it's not much better when they are (nevermind the cost)

On the exhaust side - those are the Laser x-treme -google "laser exhasut FZ6" and you'll get a bunch of online places to buy, only some in the US and basically no walk-in shops. They should be ~750 but I've seen for less somewhere but couldn't find it now. Sweet looking pipes.

Last edited:

brows141

Naked Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
It's called a Laser x-treme Quad Exhaust

I think they run about 800 bucks. There was a guy selling one on SBN about a month ago for $400. He sold it in about a day. ;)

Last edited:

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
I Found A Link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this link. You can order them direct from Ohio. Where I live it will take about a week. I called and they have them in stock!:D

HTML:
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/laser.cfm

Not bad on price. About a hundred bucks more than the scorpion exhaust i bought, but looks a lot better. :Sport:

I hope more people will start making exhaust for the FZ, that way we dont have to hunt around for a week just to find one after market part.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for it not being a link

I'm not sure how to make it a link. I tried to put the HTML around it using the menu above. I hit the button that says wrap HTML around the selected text. Not sure if that was right or not. Ohh, well. I got the address on there at least.:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Just open a extra window, go to the site, right click on the address bar, select copy, move to this reply window, right click, and select paste.

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are awesome. Thanks for all your help.

I will be ordering the pipes next month, hopefully i will have the rest of the money by then. I just cant get the pipes without the power commander.:rockon: