OH Yeah!!!!!!

J

jsteinb95

Well....I bought my kids a slo v last week and they just arrived today. :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

They're gonna be bad a$$ pilots! I just hope they have the coordination. Hopefully they took after their talented mom! :D :D :D :rockon:

Check it out;

HOBBY ZONE - ParkZone Slo-V

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I had toys like that when I was there age, the only plane I had was attached to strings, I never got it off the ground, I guess getting dizzy trying didn't help.:tard:

Hope they have fun:thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

the only plane I had was attached to strings

yeah, that's what I hear from my dad :rof:

They'll fly it next weekend. I'll take some pics and video tape! I hope I have enough patience to teach them :eek:

4fun

Member #1360
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, that's what I hear from my dad :rof:

They'll fly it next weekend. I'll take some pics and video tape! I hope I have enough patience to teach them :eek:

I hurt, it's back to the old age home...... but I'm going there on my FZ6:D:Flip:

Cant wait to see the pics.

W

wrightme43

It looks like fun Janette, I hope you guys have a blast. Kid time is more fun than I ever thought possible.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks good J! Slow flying is good for te kids. Also keep in mind that those things tend to get away when it's windy so fly only on the calmer days or indoors in a huge gym.

This is what you need for that Slo V....

2.4 Ghz Mini Wireless Audio Color Camera * R/C Spy Cam * for Remote Control Gas / Electric Airplane, Helicopter, Car @ 2.4GHz !!!! Designed in Japan using Sony/Toshiba technology

I have something similar to that but on an nitro type driven aircraft there is noise and vibration to contend with.

Check it out....

http://members.shaw.ca/srcfa5/srcfa_cam1.wmv

J

jsteinb95

Looks good J! Slow flying is good for te kids. Also keep in mind that those things tend to get away when it's windy so fly only on the calmer days or indoors in a huge gym.

This is what you need for that Slo V....

2.4 Ghz Mini Wireless Audio Color Camera * R/C Spy Cam * for Remote Control Gas / Electric Airplane, Helicopter, Car @ 2.4GHz !!!! Designed in Japan using Sony/Toshiba technology

I have something similar to that but on an nitro type driven aircraft there is noise and vibration to contend with.

Check it out....

http://members.shaw.ca/srcfa5/srcfa_cam1.wmv

Thanks Daryl. I just read on the box that the Slo-V is not a beginner plane. :eek: oops!

Awesome video!!!