A Naked Bike's Beginning.

W

wrightme43

Ordered these today. 4 weeks out, from Germany. Ultra high quality, and beautiful.

http://www.streetfightersinc.com/GSGDualHeadlights.jpg

HeadLight Kits. StreetFighters Inc. One stop shopping for StreetFighter & Motorcycle Accessories.

43mm clamps in black with black, and black highlights, on black. These use one H4 and one H7. So I can keep my bulbs, and use my headlamp mod. They will use the same plugs as well. The clamps are machined billet aluminum not plastic. The reflectors are super high quality as well.

Also ordered these to replace the TI. For some reason they are on sale for the same price. However they are not available untill the end of July. Carbon Fiber Scorps.

Motorcycle Pro Shop
Soooooo It will all come together then.

I rode the bike Saturday with the front fairing completly removed. It is rockin cool. I put a big bandaid over the damage on the tank.

Looking in from the front you can see how much the fairing stay is bent. Its pretty ugly right now. :noworries:It will end up looking better than stock.

I will have it painted a creme white w/ a bright blue pin stripe. :Sport:

Motorcycle Pro Shop

J

jsteinb95

Can't wait to see it. Take pics and/or a vid along the way. Good luck Steve.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! Very, very cool. I can hardly wait to see the final product. Have you found a gas tank yet?

W

wrightme43

Yep a big band aid. It was the only real answer.

Trin thought it was hillarious. I did too.

W

wrightme43

+1 on this one. It might be a great HOW TO for others that may consider going streetfighter.

Well first you act a fool, and screw up a perfectly good corner. Then when your bike slides into a chopped up tree, you....

LOL LOL LOL

I know what your saying man. I will post photos as it comes along.

W

wrightme43

Good luck :)

You know we have a naked sub-forum right? :rockon:

UHhhhhhh. No....

Here I am super sock puppet moderator and dont even know.

You wanna move it your Domain? LOL

Done deal man.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to get more ppl to notice the naked sub-forum, so thank you! New projects like yours will get us some attention for sure!

BTW, are you keeping your stock handlebar? Consider a flatter bar... they make the naked bike even more fun to ride.
What about turn signals and mirrors?

Finally, you should add a 15t front sprocket to your list of mods... you won`t regret it.

Can`t wait to see it finished... :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Havent come up with mirrors I like yet. The headlamp assembley comes with mounting for signals, I will just have to find what fits when I get it.

Mirrors will either be bar end or I will make some sort of adapter or buy one to mount what I find. I just dont know yet.

Concept

Reaction score
Visit site
I got excited when I saw the CF scorpions but alas they too do not ship overseas...........aaaarrrggghhh lol

They are half the price I have been quoted from a UK dealer.

+1 one the finished product can't wait :)