Don't Be Silly....

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
Everybody knows womenz don't ride motorcycles. Was this an April Fools forum that never got deleted?

Why I ride everyday and never SEE a girl on a motorcycle, much less a fast one like our beloved FZ6. Prove it or lose it!

Maybe it means on "the back" of a motorcycle? I see that all the time! Or does a Prius count as a motorcycle if you're a "girl?"

Who knows!

girl----------> :cheer:

That's about right :rolleyes:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
dragonpic_zps61b4815c.jpg

Proof! That's me heading up The Dragon this September on my FZ1 :rockon:

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Verharen (Jennifer) On Montezuma Valley Rd. riding her GSXR 600

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP4L_Da2pVo"]Jen On Montezuma - YouTube[/ame]
[MENTION=23659]Verharen[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! Jblk9695, Verharen and Motogiro

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vib9Pd9ctwc"]Dancing - YouTube[/ame]

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I went on the West Fresian Dike (Levy) ride. about a month and a half ago there were 6 FZ6's of which 3 were ridden by ladies. There were also numerous ladies on other bikes. I quite often see female riders on my way to work as well. I Always go on a ride on the first Wednesday of the month (during the riding season) and on average about 1/4 of the riders are female.

Last edited:

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
ok Cloggy....i refuse to ride a "chick bike" if thats what it is?! and dancing helmets and a long shot of a so called female rider at the tail o the dragon does not merit confirmation!

and 3/6 were on FZ6's? i haven't even seen 3 FZ6's on any road at any time much less six FZ6's being rode by....any sex whatsoever! or space alien for that matter :eek:

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok Cloggy....i refuse to ride a "chick bike" if thats what it is?! and dancing helmets and a long shot of a so called female rider at the tail o the dragon does not merit confirmation!

and 3/6 were on FZ6's? i haven't even seen 3 FZ6's on any road at any time much less six FZ6's being rode by....any sex whatsoever! or space alien for that matter :eek:

I hope you're not intimidated that ladies can ride the FZ6's ;), and just to add insult to injury one of these ladies also takes part in MotoGymkhana, so she was really nimble on the bike :thumbup:

I think there might be more FZ6's over here, as you never see them state side, maybe you could go on an organised ride sometime, I suspect you might meet a few female riders that way :rockon:.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Exactly what kind of responses were you expecting to get with this thread? :don'tknow: *biting my tongue here*

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
i wasn't expecting any kind in particular. i just noticed a "Ladies Only Area" of the board and think its an lol so i made a thread in it =]

i mean, you all do ride, right? so, what the hell goes on in THIS here forum that can't go on in any other with the dudes?

maybe finding riding gloves that won't rip at the tips from long nails is a topic of conversation here, and what not? or how to fit a hair bun under a helmet?

i dunno? :D

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
More proof? Or 15 yards for piling oin?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDtrnCDZN2A"]Yamaha Fazer FZ6 ride outs - Stereo Love - YouTube[/ame]

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Geebus FZSezy how old are you? 12?

+1

i wasn't expecting any kind in particular. i just noticed a "Ladies Only Area" of the board and think its an lol so i made a thread in it =]

i mean, you all do ride, right? so, what the hell goes on in THIS here forum that can't go on in any other with the dudes?

maybe finding riding gloves that won't rip at the tips from long nails is a topic of conversation here, and what not? or how to fit a hair bun under a helmet?

i dunno? :D

If you're going to post in the ladies area you'd be wise to be at least respectful.

Real cute finger puppet on your tail BTW.

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
i am always respectful, i am far from 12, and i don't take myself too seriously, or what i post when relaxing

i would suggest others don't take me too seriously, or perhaps go out for a a little ride to unwind a little?

i will now leave the ladies forum to the ladies. see you ladies around the other forums :)

Last edited:

FZSexy

Reaction score
Visit site
everyone got a "thanks" in this fine thread but me

party poopers :(

ok not everyone, but i will thank the ones who didn't. not that i care i am just a friendly guy and like to thank those who post in my threads and troll me :)

Last edited: