MSF Alpharetta?

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was (wistfully) considering going south this winter to take the Advanced Riders Course this winter. Earlier in the year they listed several sessions in Nov and Dec. But now the facility and those sessions are not listed on the website where I'd found them.

I know they made some large changes to their website in early Oct.

Did something happen to the website? Or did something cause MSF to stop running sessions in Alpharetta?

Just curious.

Chris

nthdegreeburns

Reaction score
Visit site
I was (wistfully) considering going south this winter to take the Advanced Riders Course this winter. Earlier in the year they listed several sessions in Nov and Dec. But now the facility and those sessions are not listed on the website where I'd found them.

Use no other website but this one...

Motorcycle Training

Great facility next to a Honda distribution center minutes from my house. I've taken the BRC and two sessions of the Basic Bike Bonding course there. All MSF classes.

I hope to find time to take their dirt bike courses this winter. I took all my other courses in mid-October and early November.

nthdegreeburns

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Kenny.

That's the same site I was looking at. The Alpharetta faciliity is listed - I guess I might have missed it. But they don't show any scheduled classes. A bit over a month ago they had several for Nov & Dec. Bummer.

nthdegreeburns

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Kenny.

That's the same site I was looking at. The Alpharetta faciliity is listed - I guess I might have missed it. But they don't show any scheduled classes. A bit over a month ago they had several for Nov & Dec. Bummer.

I see tons of classes in Alpharetta for October November and December...

Course Schedules

You can't get a better MSF school location in the Atlanta area.

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Nth - thanks for sending that link. I'm interested in the ARC and one is listed for Dec 7.

It's not very likely that I'll do that but I'm thinking. It's more likely I'll wait till they hold one closer to home next spring.

Anyway, it's strange that that 12/7 session doesn't show on what appears to be MSF's direct site.