Member lost from Another Forum

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all,

We lost a memeber on the GS forum that I frequent in a Motorcycle accident.

http://gstwins.com/gsboard/index.php?topic=67133.0

This man was THE connoisseur of GS500's and was always willing to help members out with repairs, parts, and how-to's. Definitely a loss to the forum and the Motorcycling world all together.

I guess what I'm saying is be careful out there! ATGATT and ride like no one sees you!

:shakehead:

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for sharing. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends. This is a stark reminder we are not invincible, and bad things happen to good people. ATGATT, I agree, however in this case it wasn't enough.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Terrible news :(
Risky business, motorcycling.. we all know it and we all accept it, but it doesn't make it any easier when someone we know gets killed.
May he RIP.

Druff

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear another man down.

We take our lives in our hands, only 2 days ago I spoke to a kid who broke his back in a crash, he was lucky, he said he was wearing a brace and it stopped him from being paralyzed. NB: he still rides!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Paragon. Very unfortunate.... My deepest condolences to all of his friends, family, and coworkers.

Everyone - please take a moment and review your style and route - is there a way to get from A - B without being a sitting duck?!?
Just saying, reduce your risk factor by decreasing the opportunity for others to harm you. I found routes the keep me safer as I'm not sitting parked!
** I hate these threads so be safe! **

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This gentleman was stopped, waiting to make a left turn, when a woman came up from behind and ran him over, breaking his neck, so death was (hopefully) immediate. Yet another reminder that danger isn't always in front of us or to our sides. Such an unnecessary loss of life.

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This gentleman was stopped, waiting to make a left turn, when a woman came up from behind and ran him over, breaking his neck, so death was (hopefully) immediate. Yet another reminder that danger isn't always in front of us or to our sides. Such an unnecessary loss of life.

That's the worst type of wreck, your a sitting duck yet...

Condolences..:(

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and his other friends and family.

Every day is a precious gift.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Having lost a friend recently, I know how it feels
My condolences to his friends and family

.... and yes, be watchful out there