Haynes Workshop Manual

swerve9031

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if this is of any use to fellow riders not in the U.K. but I have noticed that Haynes have now produced one of their workshop manuals for the FZ6.

I think it must be fairly new as not available yet on Amazon

See
HAYNES Yamaha FZ6 Fazer (04 - 08) MANUAL BRAND NEW on eBay, also Yamaha, Manuals Literature, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 12-Jun-08 19:52:29 BST)

If you don't know of Haynes they make excellent manuals describing step by step how to do particlar jobs on vehicles. Even have Pictures showing the process.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
thats cool but you can download the Yamaha service manual on this wonderful site for............ FREE!

Haynes are nice if there is nothing else but I have seen many instances where the factory manual is better than a Haynes (on cars at least)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know if this is of any use to fellow riders not in the U.K. but I have noticed that Haynes have now produced one of their workshop manuals for the FZ6.

I think it must be fairly new as not available yet on Amazon

See
HAYNES Yamaha FZ6 Fazer (04 - 08) MANUAL BRAND NEW on eBay, also Yamaha, Manuals Literature, Motorcycle Parts Accessories, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 12-Jun-08 19:52:29 BST)

If you don't know of Haynes they make excellent manuals describing step by step how to do particlar jobs on vehicles. Even have Pictures showing the process.
I have been waiting for a haynes manual. Thanks for posting the link, I will notify Santa at the appropriate time.

Nelly

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody have a service manual for FZ6-SA? PLEEEEAAAASE?

Can't find it anywhere and the dealers of course, say that they can't give the sevice manual out....I replied that Yamaha sells them online. Of course no answer was received yet... :rant:

This book has info for this model though. Thanks