road names

noel aka medic

Reaction score
Visit site
whats going on peoples?what is your road name and how did you get it?i ride with a bunch of guys and girl from the Syracuse ny area that go by cny riders im from rome ny its a forum were every body is welcome to join any ride that is posted on the site.well most of use are really close friends and know the rules on group rides .last year mikey put together a big ride hes the one that started cny rider there was like 36 bikes like I was saying we all are close but there was 3 new guys that we never road with before every thing was going good the new guys went to pass the the lead bike [mikey] up a incline the turned into a really sharp turn one of them ate the ditch and took out 9 bikes I was in the back of the pack thank GOD by the time I got up the hill it looked like a bomb exploded bike parts all over the road body's all over the road it was a terrifying moment once I got my head together I found one of the new guys in a ditch with a foot long gash on his leg I took of my shirt cut it into two and tied it around his leg to stop the bleeding ever since then my nickname been medic.the tee I had on was a cny rider shirt so mikey got me a new one with medic on the back.Now every post that goes up the rules go right along with it. And the guys that caused the wreak dident even say sorry or any thing scum bags.