the2Wheel Levers

RodneyBR

Reaction score
Visit site
I've used the2Wheel levers on my previous bike and they're excellent. So I inquired about levers for my 09 FZ6 and they said, "We only have levers fit for FZ6 Fazer 2004-2010"

This should work, correct? Thx guys :)

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
I've used the2Wheel levers on my previous bike and they're excellent. So I inquired about levers for my 09 FZ6 and they said, "We only have levers fit for FZ6 Fazer 2004-2010"

This should work, correct? Thx guys :)

haha. I've got them on my 06 - they work great. I like the very obvious struggles that this person has with the english language. The2Wheels is a high quality chinese knock off. Anodizing on my levers has stayed fine (lots of sun) (one year old) the grips have faded/bronzed a bit.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Cost vs return, they seem to be good product, and as stated - they may fade over time. Mine did. Looks like you dropped the hammer! Lube the clutch cable while its disconnected and enjoy!

The good news is you can flip from side to side and radiate the other side for year! Tanning them equally on both sides!
From a couple years ago.
DSC_4993GripsLevers.jpg

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently they have a new 2014 model, with 3D roughout on the front, wonder if the quality is still the same or if they improved the anodizing!

The basic ones are $60 now, which is not as cheap as it used to be, i would be annoyed to have bronze levers after a few hours of sun for that price...

Last edited:

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
The basic ones are $60 now, which is not as cheap as it used to be, i would be annoyed to have bronze levers after a few hours of sun for that price...

Actually the $60 ones are the new 7 click adjustable. They still have the original 6 click adjustable for around $30 or so.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Apparently they have a new 2014 model, with 3D roughout on the front, wonder if the quality is still the same or if they improved the anodizing!

They won't fade in few hours. However, a year of parking in the sun.. they will almost certainly fade.

The 3D thing turns me off.. seems like it will destroy gloves, no?

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
They won't fade in few hours. However, a year of parking in the sun.. they will almost certainly fade.

The 3D thing turns me off.. seems like it will destroy gloves, no?

Well, there are a few threads about people having levers turn bronze in as little as 6 hours!

I know what you mean about the 3d thing, on one hand i love the idea, on the other hand i would hate to have cheap levers destroy my phantoms.

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set. For $33, why not try.
Didn't realize they were coming straight from china though! Ohh well, I guess waiting a few weeks wont be a big deal, the way it looks we still have another 2 months of winter ahead of us!

RodneyBR

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a set. For $33, why not try.
Didn't realize they were coming straight from china though! Ohh well, I guess waiting a few weeks wont be a big deal, the way it looks we still have another 2 months of winter ahead of us!

Same. Gotta wait, but that's all we can do now until Spring arrives.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Boys, I ordered my levers on the 17th of Feb and they showed up today.. So thats pretty good ship time from china.

Also they were wrapped up quite nicely. each lever was in a little cloth sack and everything was bubble wrapped up quite nicely. At first glance they look nice!

RodneyBR

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok Boys, I ordered my levers on the 17th of Feb and they showed up today.. So thats pretty good ship time from china.

Also they were wrapped up quite nicely. each lever was in a little cloth sack and everything was bubble wrapped up quite nicely. At first glance they look nice!

Nice. Mine should be here soon as well. Pics please.

Sent from my LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

ccew

Reaction score
Visit site

+1:thumbup:

Mine came just over 1 week...but i recently ordered some grips, they took a bit over 2 weeks to arrive. Still good. I have the silver levers due to the possible fading issue. But for the price...meh.

monteitis

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had these levers for one and a half seasons now, so I'll provide an update:

Overall experience with levers has been good, certainly makes riding much more enjoyable than stock, because of 1) the ability to adjust to your preference, and 2) I MUCH prefer shorty on both sides.

As for the fading, it is quick. Within a week in the sun (I commute on my bike and leave it outside at work), my black levers started turning brownish. After a month, both levers were completely (though evenly) light bronze colored. I actually think it looks good, but don't expect them to stay black!

As for quality, I've always thought the adjuster felt a bit muddy, lacking feedback for each individual click. This didn't bother me until around August of this past year. As I pulled in the clutch lever, it slipped 1 notch. I reset the adjuster to my preferred position, and kept riding. About two weeks later, it slipped again.. And after a few more weeks, I began having to push the adjuster back to its position every time I got on the bike. Keep in mind, the adjuster is slipping to a lower number, meaning it is lowering the engagement point, mid-pull. So, the clutch re-engages a tiny bit and is pretty unnerving, especially if you're used to just tugging on the lever with two fingers for quick shifts.

Upon inspection, the ridges on the adjustment wheel of the lever have been wearing down.

As far as I can see, it's an exact replica of the pazzo design.. but perhaps the materials aren't as durable.

All in all, these are cheap levers and worth the money. I think I'll stick with the brake lever, because there is no wearing evident at the moment. I'll be replacing the clutch side with a pazzo/crg/asv.

Hope this helps someone out.. and if you own these levers, please take a look at your adjustment wheels and make sure the notches are still defined!

Dave

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had these levers for one and a half seasons now, so I'll provide an update:

Overall experience with levers has been good, certainly makes riding much more enjoyable than stock, because of 1) the ability to adjust to your preference, and 2) I MUCH prefer shorty on both sides.

As for the fading, it is quick. Within a week in the sun (I commute on my bike and leave it outside at work), my black levers started turning brownish. After a month, both levers were completely (though evenly) light bronze colored. I actually think it looks good, but don't expect them to stay black!

As for quality, I've always thought the adjuster felt a bit muddy, lacking feedback for each individual click. This didn't bother me until around August of this past year. As I pulled in the clutch lever, it slipped 1 notch. I reset the adjuster to my preferred position, and kept riding. About two weeks later, it slipped again.. And after a few more weeks, I began having to push the adjuster back to its position every time I got on the bike. Keep in mind, the adjuster is slipping to a lower number, meaning it is lowering the engagement point, mid-pull. So, the clutch re-engages a tiny bit and is pretty unnerving, especially if you're used to just tugging on the lever with two fingers for quick shifts.

Upon inspection, the ridges on the adjustment wheel of the lever have been wearing down.

As far as I can see, it's an exact replica of the pazzo design.. but perhaps the materials aren't as durable.

All in all, these are cheap levers and worth the money. I think I'll stick with the brake lever, because there is no wearing evident at the moment. I'll be replacing the clutch side with a pazzo/crg/asv.

Hope this helps someone out.. and if you own these levers, please take a look at your adjustment wheels and make sure the notches are still defined!

Dave

The slippage is a serious issue and at least one other member on here had the same problem. This can be catastrophic on brake side! Imagine it slipped when you need to get on the brake hard?

I've had mine for nearly 20k miles and no slipping to report, but if either side does slip, they'll be coming off the bike immediately.

monteitis

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, brake side could be a disaster as well! This malfunction (on either side) creates instability that could be severe, depending on the circumstance. Additionally, the sudden distraction of it slipping is dangerous in itself. Make sure you give both sides a careful inspection every few outings.

If I see the brake side starting to wear, I'll be throwing the oem lever back on until I see a deal on a reputable shorty.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i had them on my fz6 and now on my ninja. when you get them just take an allen wrench and tighten up the adjuster bolts and you should never have any issues.