my new bike

kantoniades

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys! i just bought an FZ6 2004 600!!
i am wondering if anyone knows about the headlight! how much is with the fairings and how much is only the headlight without fairings! and if anyone have in stock!
my FZ6 it was with the headlight fairings and the previous owner replace the headlight with something else!
View attachment 51885

what can i fit in my bike something better than this?

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
your light looks like your typical EBay streetfighter headlight..

you have lot of options of aftermarket headlights or you'll find guys on this site w/full factory fairings for sale.

mountaincycle

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a VS02 kit from Vishnu Sharma (contact below) it's not OEM but for an aftermarket you should be very happy!

Search this site for VS01 and VS02 you will find some reviews for others! :thumbup:

The kit comes in two versions. VS01 & VS02 RED, BLACK, SILVER. They are exactly the same except the shape of the side fairings.
It is mechanically directly plug and play and requires absolute no mechanical modifications. It comes with everything you need to install and you don’t even have to buy a single bolt. The kit also includes two mirrors (not Yamaha) I did not use, mirror mounts (not Yamaha), and Yamaha turn signals. The kit also includes a speedometer bracket that allows any year speedo installation (04-06 round, 07-09 rectangle)
If I had any questions, and I did, I emailed or called/text Vishnu on his cell phone. He is great to work with!
Vishnu said the VS01 and VS02 are exactly the same except the shape of the side fairings... Vishnu also recommend me going w/the VS02 because I have the my round speedometer..

The kits are $325.00 shipped.
Contact name: Vishnu Sharma
Email address: [email protected]
423-383-4914

Only issue is the kit has 35w/34w H4 bulb with dual filament. (not bright enough).
You can use the stock 65w/65w bulb BUT you will have to install a relay to make sure only ONE filament is ON at any time. OTHERWISE if both filaments come on the total would be 65+65 and it will overheat the headlight.
BTW - I purchased a relay wiring harness from Vishnu.

I also used my stock turn signals and relay harness making the install truly plus-n-play... I did not cut any wires!

Hope this helps, M

Last edited: