cheap exhaust systems

twack

Reaction score
Visit site
sounds like a pretty good deal, i just wish that the Y was a little more fluid then a hard right angle.

after reading the full description and the comments on the video, makes me question if there is some welding required but maybe not.

Last edited:

odachi13

Reaction score
Visit site
Video does make it sound appealing, I'll be keeping my eye out on this as well as soon as I can figure out how to remove my givi rack that is rusted in

Last edited:

bdevries

Reaction score
Visit site
Oneof my favorite things about the fz6's is how fluid the exhaust pipes exit from under the seat.. Some aftermarket exhausts seem to do a good job of replicating that look but after seeing this on youtube it leaves the back end looking hollow and like its missing parts.. just my nooby opinion though!

Flat_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I had a Danmoto on my 250r and it was way too loud. The carbon fiber also started to turn brown and discolor shortly after I installed it.

For reference, I had a Yoshi on my 650r that I loved and right now I've got a Two Brothers on my FZ6 that sounds great! The Yoshi and Two Brothers were both deep and quiet compared to the Danmoto.

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
They're a good, cheap company - you're not going to have the same level of quality from DanMoto as a 2Bros or Scorp, but hey, it's cheap. Also higher quality than my <$50 glasspack, but I made that myself and like the raspiness. You get what you pay for, odds are you'd need to repack this one pretty frequently though.

Marc

Reaction score
Visit site
Where i live we have a noise level law to respect which is 100 db max. @ 5000 rpm from a 50 cm distance for 4 cyl. bikes, so i asked them if theses exhaust exceed noise limit level as the best they can tell.

Next morning they sent me back this message :

Hello,

you'll be very close to the limit with the baffles.

We never tested it under exactly the conditions you described, but derived from the experience we have i can tell you that our exhaust will be pretty much just on the limit.

If it's a bit above or below would need to be seen, i can't tell without testing it by ourself.

With best regards
Danmoto International
----

I will definitely try them next summer.