Dan-moto rearsets?

Hal Incandenza

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Contemplating maybe buying a set of these:
Yamaha FZ6 2004-2009 Rearsets Black [FR-00067] - $138.24

Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts/experiences with these?

My understanding is that the Rizomas are no longer available, and the Gilles Tooling are like, $600. Any other options? Valter Moto any good? I guess the rear brake light provision is always an issue?

Thanks!

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Contemplating maybe buying a set of these:
Yamaha FZ6 2004-2009 Rearsets Black [FR-00067] - $138.24

Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts/experiences with these?

My understanding is that the Rizomas are no longer available, and the Gilles Tooling are like, $600. Any other options? Valter Moto any good? I guess the rear brake light provision is always an issue?

Thanks!

Dang that is cheap - I've used other danmoto things (have their adjustable clip ons on my Fazer) I've never seen aftermarket rearsets for that (or a price even close) price. I'd agree though, you're not going to see the quality, fit and finish of the rizomas or Gilles -

still, it's a Fazer - not a BMW or Ducati, so putting a set of rearsets that cost 1/6th the value of the bike seems a bit dumb to me.

I'd say they'll work and do what you expect them to, you may get them with a ding or two on the anodizing and they may be slightly harder to install than the Rizomas, also less adjustable, but for me - I'd say go with the Dan-Motos - 1/3rd the price of what Scooter is selling (sorry man, gotta point it out) but I'd say there's no way that the Rizomas are 3x better than the danmotos - of course the rizomas are super sexy.

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
..I'd say go with the Dan-Motos - 1/3rd the price of what Scooter is selling (sorry man, gotta point it out) ...

No need to be sorry at all!

Just got to point out that they are only 1/2 the cost...once you factor in shipping :thumbup:

Gotta Admit...Those Danmoto's are a heck of a deal though!

Last edited:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
No need to be sorry at all!

Just got to point out that they are only 1/2 the cost...once you factor in shipping :thumbup:

Gotta Admit...Those Danmoto's are a heck of a deal though!

Yeah - the list of things I want is growing...

MUST WAIT FOR PAINT - then new leathers - then rearsets...