Rochester NY area...Weekend of June 7th

• Thread starter Deleted member 2349
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2349

Just wondering if anyone wants to plan some kind of get together for this weekend. Saturday afternoon, or Sunday. If you know of any rides or just have an idea for one put it here.

eagle1909

The EAgle
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I would be coming from Binghamton, but i would be willing to maybe meet in the middle somewhere, if you know of a nice place to ride around. Let me know what you think

D

Deleted member 2349

Sorry for the lack of response I was hopeing for a few more, but it looks bleek. I was actually thinking of riding west to niagra falls area(not sure about CDN side though). Via whatever route...

I do have some family down in the catskills. So if and when I make that trip I would pass through Bing. Hopefully later this season there will be some meets going on in your neck of the woods.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey sorry, just saw your post. I know of a group ride Saturday morning that starts with breakfast at Bugaboo Creek on Jefferson road and rides to and around Canandaigua lake. Not too sure how many sportbikes will be there but I dont mind. My friend just told me about it yesterday so I dont have all the details but I will post more when I know. As of now it's a maybe, weather permitting. If we don't do that ride I'm sure my friends and I will be down for a cruise somewhere. PM me and we can meet or set something up.