Power commander 3 scorpion weird problem

kylito40130

Reaction score
Visit site
so had my bike 2006 fz6 with scorpion exhaust and a pc3 tuned by a dyno shop where i lived and i bought it this way and drove it around for about a 1500 miles and was fine then one day my plugs go bad so replace them and im all good again and just the other day i noticed that when my bike was warmed up it was really hard to start the bike i would have to ride the starter until it would start. then just yesterday it decided not start at all suspecting it was my pc3 i bypassed it or unhooked it and it started right up perfectly and was fine today. is my pc3 done and gone or? also interested in airbox mod i love the throaty sound it gives it. any help or suggestions would be really appreciated.

lghtmgr

Reaction score
Visit site
have you looked at the Map? checked firmware is up to date?
you can use their program to save a back up file of your map.

I would save a backup, update the firmware and install a base map you can download, reinstall checking all of the connections are clean and tight and try it out again. you can always change back to your current map.

Here is a link to get started.
Dynojet Research Inc. Downloads

kylito40130

Reaction score
Visit site
Yah im going to have to do that. i was in high first gear today and shifted to second and as soon as i did that the bike bogged down and then it felt like it got a surge of power scared the hell out of me im wondering if my plugs went bad again. i just replaced them maybe 1000 miles ago? same with oil and what not