Dela-Where?

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Hey Everybody... Bought my fizzer about 3 weeks ago and joined this site around the same time. From what I can tell there are a handfull of FZ6's on the forum in New England, Upstate NY, Mass, NH and another handfull in the Southeast. But is there anyone in South Jersey, Southeastern PA, Eastern Shore Maryland or god forbid, Delaware (I'm feelin a little lonely here:D) If you live anywhere remotely near these areas post up and say "Hello!"

Just to make this interesting...IF you have ever visited, vacationed, shopped or simply didn't blink as you travelled from PA or NJ into MD and passed through Dware on I-95 post up and say Hi

-Keits :Sport:

cashcrzzy

Meandering Member
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Yup Keits there are other fz6 owners in delaware I am in Hockessin.. nice color choice ! .. I mostly commute back and forth to work or to the store
Family keeps me from the joy riding ..You never know we may cross paths
Greg A.

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Yup Keits there are other fz6 owners in delaware I am in Hockessin.. nice color choice ! .. I mostly commute back and forth to work or to the store
Family keeps me from the joy riding ..You never know we may cross paths
Greg A.

Thanx Greg...I know there must be other owners around just wasn't sure if they're on the forum. It seems quite likely we will cross paths since I live in Pike Creek and work at UD...

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
South Jersey here...Cherry Hill area just 5 min from Philly

" South Jersey here! I'm in Delran, and wouldn't mind taking a ride to Delaware for a meet up."

I'm always up for meeting new ppl. If someone suggested a date and time and maybe a cool eating establishment or event maybe we could convince a few more "locals" to meet up... :rockon:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the site

Ride lots and post often.

That being said, i drove through Delaware when i drove to Florida and back, not sure why, but it seemed like the biggest state to travel through even though it was one of the smallest...

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Welcome to the site

Ride lots and post often.

That being said, i drove through Delaware when i drove to Florida and back, not sure why, but it seemed like the biggest state to travel through even though it was one of the smallest...

Thats our gimmick. . . "Hey kids everybody wake-up. We're driving thru Delaware" Its about as much fun as playing punch-buggy :D

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, you guys got little states:D

Shoot, our counties are larger than some countries around here.:thumbup:

Though I have been through New England, pretty in the fall.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site

I call BS. You slept through Delaware. I drove. It's awful lonely at 3AM.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry 'bout your state.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello from Richmond, VA! (I'm a scant 3 hours away)

Who in the greater VA, DE, MD, WV, NJ, PA region wants to meet for breakfast Sunday morning (6/1)? 9AM at the Desert Rose in Williamsport, MD maybe?

That's only 2 hours for you Keits..

So you'll know it when you see it

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought Delawhere was the French guy in the movie "The Green Mile". He got the chair and had the famous mouse.

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com

Who in the greater VA, DE, MD, WV, NJ, PA region wants to meet for breakfast Sunday morning (6/1)? 9AM at the Desert Rose in Williamsport, MD maybe?

I am completely unopposed to the idea but have two issues.(1) I work daywork(8-6) on sunday and (2) My longest ride to date was about 90 min on the hwy and it left me with severe shoulder tightness in my right (throttle) shoulder. I've been trying to isolate the cause and figure out what specific actions are making me hurt but so far I'm still unsure. I'm sure someone will state the obvious and tell me I need to be relaxed when I ride which I already know and think I accomplish as much as consciously possible. Dunno. Maybe my neck and shoulders are still getting used to the weight and strain of a helmet being pushed around by the wind. And in all honesty. I would still be willing to undertake a 4 hr round-trip road trip If I wasn't working...

Keits

Dela-Where?
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.myspace.com

I have a couple of great friends in Richmond and hope to work my way up to a 3hr ride...

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a couple of great friends in Richmond and hope to work my way up to a 3hr ride...

Yeah, the comfort issue can be a limiting factor. Not as much as work, of course. Hope to ride with you and the other DE/MD/NJ/PA folks soon!

Enjoy the bike:Sport:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am completely unopposed to the idea but have two issues.(1) I work daywork(8-6) on sunday and (2) My longest ride to date was about 90 min on the hwy and it left me with severe shoulder tightness in my right (throttle) shoulder. I've been trying to isolate the cause and figure out what specific actions are making me hurt but so far I'm still unsure. I'm sure someone will state the obvious and tell me I need to be relaxed when I ride which I already know and think I accomplish as much as consciously possible. Dunno. Maybe my neck and shoulders are still getting used to the weight and strain of a helmet being pushed around by the wind. And in all honesty. I would still be willing to undertake a 4 hr round-trip road trip If I wasn't working...
Hi Mate,
Another rider has posted about shoulder/neck stiffness (sorry can't remember who). I remember on of the suggestions was really helpful to me anyway. The suggestion was to check the riding position, it transpired that the rider was slightly twisted when sat on the bike. Do you carry a shoulder bag? The strap of the bag may be compressing a nereve in your neck.

Nelly