Handlebars !!

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
At 6' 3' i find the stock bars very uncomfortable, my wrists hurt on long rides and i have read a lot of posts about different types of bars (FZ1, FZ6R, Renthal etc etc)

Are there any taller riders out there (over 6ft) that had the same problem as me and what was your solution ??

Thanks folks :rockon:

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
Dudes, i have found the answer....

Set of bar risers.....£19.99

Got myself a Renthal 755 bar £24.99, has a bit extra height, a bit wider and the bars are a bit more outward which will hopefully suit me fine.

Will let you know how it goes

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I am 6"2 and will be installing FZ1 bars next week, i shall report when i get to ride it a bit with the new bars.

I wonder how vibrations will be with the Renthal bars, because they are a lot lighter than Fz6 or Fz1 bars they should vibrate a lot more!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wonder how vibrations will be with the Renthal bars, because they are a lot lighter than Fz6 or Fz1 bars they should vibrate a lot more!

Correct. I had Renthals on a long time ago. Major vibes. Even with heavy weight bar ends (which are NOT recommended on aluminum bars), still way more vibes than any steel bar.

Having said that.. loads of people use alu bars on these bikes and love them :don'tknow: