PC3 Maps Question

Mta1981

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I recently scored the old scorpion cans with the cat-delete and a pc3 usb on ebay. I have an '05 with stock air filter and no other mods. I live in Connecticut. My question is does anyone know if the scorpion slip-on map that you can download off the dynojets site accounts for the cat-delete pipe? The leo-vince map actually states (eliminates cat. conv.) in its description. I'm wondering if I should run that map instead. I know the proper way to get the best map is to have it tuned on a dyno, but I have to be cheap for a while. Does any know which map would work best for my setup or does anyone have a custom map they could share? Thanks!:thumbup: BTW Im so happy my fz6 sounds like a real bike now instead of a pissed off scooter lol Loving the new deep tone and it takes off so much smoother now:rockon:

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone. I recently scored the old scorpion cans with the cat-delete and a pc3 usb on ebay. I have an '05 with stock air filter and no other mods. I live in Connecticut. My question is does anyone know if the scorpion slip-on map that you can download off the dynojets site accounts for the cat-delete pipe? The leo-vince map actually states (eliminates cat. conv.) in its description. I'm wondering if I should run that map instead. I know the proper way to get the best map is to have it tuned on a dyno, but I have to be cheap for a while. Does any know which map would work best for my setup or does anyone have a custom map they could share? Thanks!:thumbup: BTW Im so happy my fz6 sounds like a real bike now instead of a pissed off scooter lol Loving the new deep tone and it takes off so much smoother now:rockon:

Try them both - you'll figure out which you like better, or your friends behind you like better. If she's too gassey - try a different map. If she doesn't have the power you want, try a different map. I use the Leo-vince cat elim map and like it. Probably a pretty similar setup to yours - no cat, very free flowing pipes, air filter mod (doesn't do a whole hell of a lot). Anyway - hope it helps. Just dink around, it's fun to be able to make that big of a change to your bike with a computer.

BlackMilk

Reaction score
Visit site
I emailed Dynojet directly for advice and a guy emailed me back the same day recommending a map for my setup. He did say it would be a base setting and recommended for the best result needs dyno'd but its worked for me.

I'm also on Scorpions with baffles and decat pipe.