Hello from the Falklands

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all .... Just thought I'd say a big hello from the very cold windy and wet Falkland Islands !!!

It snowed every day since I arrived but thankfully hasn't settled too much !!!

I'm missing my bike (and also the family ;)) like crazy and am counting down the days til I can once again get in the saddle !!!!

Enjoy your sunnier climes !!!

:Sport:

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
;)
Hi Jon

Great to hear from you.

Hope your well down south? and that the TOD goes well, safe and quickly!

Take care and watch those side winds, we don't want to hear tales of Land Rover v Falklands rock etc.

I managed to escape any visits to the islands LOL.

All the best and keep in touch.

Mark
:Sport:

W

wrightme43

Hey Cool.

Can you post some photos? Again with the I am a bit off, but I love to look at pictures of different places. Stupid stuff like the inside of a store, a gas station, anything.

I hope you get home soon to your family.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Cool.

Can you post some photos? Again with the I am a bit off, but I love to look at pictures of different places. Stupid stuff like the inside of a store, a gas station, anything.

I hope you get home soon to your family.

Thanks matey ... I'll work on the pics :)

Sheep .... Penguins ...... more sheep lol ........ more penguins ........ snow ............wind .......... snow ........... rain ...........

You get the picture ;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to hear from you.

Seen any sheep?

I'm sick of the bl00dy sight of em lol ..... I couldn't face anymore lamb either lol

The internet down here is probably worse than 2 cups and a piece of string lol ... I need a career change lol

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good to hear from you Jonathan, sorry to hear about the weather.

Good luck tomorrow, I won't be shouting for Doncaster, but it's good to know whoever wins it'll be a yorkshire club :thumbup: , hey if you win you could celebrate with a penguin egg ;)

Well I'm sure you've got plenty to do, the helicopters are always kept really busy (due to the crappy roads and rough terrain).

Hey do you get any kind of R & R while you're there, I had a great time in the ascention islands, but I did get seriously sunburnt.

only how many days, hours, minutes to go ;)

Anyway keep your chin up, and give my regards to the sheep, flossy might still remember me ;)

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi JC hows it going mate? good to hear from ya.Usual bank holiday weather here today rain, the same as you i should imagine but without the penguins and sheep (did you remember to pack your wellingtons for your leisure time with the sheep :D )

Keep up the good work fella :thumbup: