CO enable adjustment

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
Would like to here if there were any problems caused by adjusting the CO level. I saw a couple of posts about it but they were from 2009. So time would have told by now for those who did it 4 years ago. Does this work to richen up the fuel mixture enough so you don't have to get a power commander/ juice box, etc... when you put on pipes and intake mods?

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
I turned my setting up approx 10 on each one. after having full system and air box mod and no power commander,

I had no hope of fine tuning the bike to perfection, but would rather it run ritcher then lean. that was my only hope. it didnt really make any noticble difference, but deffo made sure it was ritcher then normal so i was happy with it

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
I bumped mine up last year. I raised both COs from 0 to 23 I think. It helped with the loping idle I had and also reduced the deceleration pops.

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
I went and checked my co. Both are at 0 from the factory. My manual says fzs6w(c) on the cover, I've noticed people say they have a s2 model. What
model do I have? I suspect the c means California but what's the w?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It would be interesting to see someone go through a test center and have the CO & NOx tested, then change the C0 value and record the new data.

It could give a ball park figure of what's happening seeings how we're not going to get the AFR until you pay for a dyno run.

Someone with a laser pointer may be able to see a tiny change in exhaust header temps but I'd have to change it few times to make certain it wasn't just the idle speed moving changing the temps.