insurance??

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick question.

Who uses who, as i am looking to get some today, but i aint going with BIKESURE ever again, as their customer service is "Dog Muck":Flip:

Its only after you get hit that you find out just how much work you have to do, I couldnt even phone anyone at the time of the accident, because it was 5pm on a saturday,

So im looking for service as opposed to Cheap...

Any ideas guys ;)

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
I was with bennets last year, good service, but re-newall quote was stupid

Now with Direct choice, £100 cheaper than anybody else, not sure about the service as havn't had to use that side of things

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
I was with bennets last year, good service, but re-newall quote was stupid

Now with Direct choice, £100 cheaper than anybody else, not sure about the service as havn't had to use that side of things

I had the same thing with renewal from bennets, :rtfm:

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick question.

So im looking for service as opposed to Cheap...

Any ideas guys ;)

man with these rising petrol prices and all, i'd go for cheap and cheerful because at the end of the day them brokers might be using the same insurer. just as long as u get your money for the claim, cheap be good.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bennets phoned me up the other day and asked if I was going to renew my insurance on my GSXR750. Two problems with that; I don't have a GSXR750 and I don't have my bike insurance with them. :confused:

I did get an online quote well over a year ago just seeing how much it would be when I was looking to replace my last bike.

TWATS.

I use MCE, always been helpful.

wildbyname

Eager Beaver
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope this aint too outdated... Lol...

I've just gone back through MCE, after 2 years on 125's... purely because they're cheap and their customer service is top banana!

However, I am paying £830.00 (fully comp - no excess) when I could be paying £720.00 but I'd rather stay with a decent company that I'm chuffed with, than pay peanuts and get monkies!

Wookie

Reaction score
Visit site
wow Over £800, i would want them to throw in a free service and mot every year for that ;)

Carol Nash quoted £225 with breakdown cover.... But i found out the hard way that breakdown cover means sending out a smegging monkey who tries to rip out your alarm and then says the best thing you can do with that "Meta" Alram is bin it....

Grr