Dont just leave your car/bike sitting around alone after dark.

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"...Mr Smith, 57, first had sex with a car at the age of 15, and claims he has never been attracted to women or men..."

well thats good news that just means he wont be having any children

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Steve....LOL...you find some weird sh*t

how the f do you have "sex" with a car? Dude has a few screws loose.

I wonder if he "hits it" in the tail pipe or the gas tank :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

Steve....LOL...you find some weird sh*t

how the f do you have "sex" with a car? Dude has a few screws loose.

I wonder if he "hits it" in the tail pipe or the gas tank :confused:

Now if you really really really want to know..

Ok I am a member of a site called Something Awful.
Its a forum like this for basicly people that enjoy making fun of other people that do stupid stuff and post it to the internet.

For example does anyone remember the Good Lord BEES!!! thread? Or the Dragons having sex with cars thread?

Ok Well on that site they found Instructions for having sex with your car, and linked it. Serious real life no foolin how to make sweet love down by the fire to your car, or someone elses car.

Its the tail pipe. They put foam rubber in the tail pipe to protect from sharp metal edges, and then put the car in second so it cant roll away but can get some good rocking action.

It gets worse. I swear.

Also the fan art for Dragons having sex with cars. Its not mentally safe for normal people. Its one of those ARRRGGGHHHHH I cant ever unsee that type of things.

Yes people are weird. Very Very Very weird and I like to make fun of them.

J

jsteinb95

Its a forum like this for basicly people that enjoy making fun of other people that do stupid stuff and post it to the internet.
I think I would fit right in there. I like making fun of people.

Its the tail pipe. They put foam rubber in the tail pipe to protect from sharp metal edges, and then put the car in second so it cant roll away but can get some good rocking action.

:eek: :needpics:

That is totally sick....(and not in a good way)

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site

Too much details for me. Just too much details. Screwing the exhausts??? jeez :confused:

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Regarding SomethingAwful.com:

Access Denied

Adult/Mature Content;Humor/Jokes Content

This site has been blocked in accordance with XXXX corporate policy.

Must be good! LOL

I love the "second gear - can't get away/rocking action" comment. People are so crazy it's hard to comprehend sometimes.