De Pretto Moto (DPM Race) - Horn Kit

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I think these guys made the best looking mods for the Fz6 but they are so bloody expensive.

For those who went naked, you might be interested in this horn kit currently on sale at Euro21. approx $33. Not bad but the cost of shipping is Euro40 :eek:

Accessori Yamaha FZ6 600 04/07 pezzi in alluminio ricavati dal pieno made in Italy by deprettomoto.com - deprettomoto.com

Comes in silver or black.

So anyone interested in doing a group buy to bring a few of these guys over the North American continent and then cheap ship it across North America? Ideally Canada since this is where I am but it might be worth doing it for US too.

If you are looking at their site, you might also be interested in their Rearset currently on sale at Euro175
Accessori Yamaha FZ6 600 04/07 pezzi in alluminio ricavati dal pieno made in Italy by deprettomoto.com - deprettomoto.com
Or if you have been saving too much money, you might want their other stuff:

16_1.jpg

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
They're a bit overpriced, but they are really good quality! :thumbup:
I think you can put them in the same range (price/quality) as Rizoma, Pazzo, ASV. :)

If you want something pretty, you'll have to pay for it :Flash:
It's like a beautiful girlfriend/wife; they're also very costly in "maintenance" :BLAA:

Grtz,

Degake

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
If you want something pretty, you'll have to pay for it :Flash:
It's like a beautiful girlfriend/wife; they're also very costly in "maintenance" :BLAA:

Or make it yourself - then any imperfections in appearance can be written off as "craftsmanship" - I don't really know how that would relate to the beautiful girlfriend wife without going in a creepy Frankenstein-like direction.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a total sucker for good looking ladies and stuff :BLAA:

And yes this brand is super expensive. The rearsets is at a good price right now though. I would even say its a good deal.

So anyone wants to share the cost of shipping with me?

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a total sucker for good looking ladies and stuff :BLAA:

And yes this brand is super expensive. The rearsets is at a good price right now though. I would even say its a good deal.

Too bad the rearset aren't adjustable, though :(
What I really like DPM to get back in production again, are the covers for the swingarm bolts....
I sent/spammed them a lot of mails, but they won't answer them :ban:

Grtz,

Degake