Hiding electrical wires and relays under seat... help!!!

mirank

Reaction score
Visit site
I am trying to remove the side seat fairings and under seat compartment, but having hard time with the electrical wires and relays, i have seen some guys doing very tiny tails, but where do they hide the electrical parts??
also the front light, i have changed it into dual lights, but i cant seem to get rid of the wiring, it looks ugly all harness behind the lights... Help please...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I am not clear what your question is?

How to remove the left and right pods or how to cram more stuff into the pod area? I guess it depends what you need to hide but its going to take some creativity on your part.

As for the steering head area, just keep in mind that for those wires to last, you'll want the flex point to be over a larger span. i.e. holding the wires secure and bending them sharply will compromise their life span and likely cause failure. Large loops or even coils are best, and then cover them as best possible.

Can you post some pictures of what you're up against?

mirank

Reaction score
Visit site
This is what i mean... see in the pictures, in the front i have all the wiring left outside, im thinking of cutting it and reattaching it in short... in the back i took off all the plastics and i tried to hide all the electricity under the seat... but now i want to take out the under seat compartment and leave it all empty...

BTW the exhaust is custom made, very loud, i dont know how it effects the engine yet... i didnt have it tuned(very hard to find a decent place in Jerusalem)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mirank

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone please any ideas where can i hide the harness and wiring in the front???
how about if i mount the speedometer on the fuel tank? is it easier for the wire work?
please help.... !!! my project is kinda stuck there now....

if i mount the speedometer on the fuel tank, all i need is the high/low beam wires, and the turn signals in the front right ??