Shark RSF3

Jblk9695

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.MachiningbyBlake.com
New Lid, Shark RSF3 with Zipper graphics
Just got this new old stock Shark in the Zipper design and it looks really cool. I had a chance to try it out for just 45 miles but so far I'm very happy with the fit and comfort of the helmet. I have a AGV K3 with the Rossi Donkey graphics and as much as I like the looks of the helmet the fit is to tight even with 2XL cheek pads so I guess the AGV would be classed as a long oval shape and the Shark would be a more neutral shape. It fits well even wearing eyeglasses although it does not have a drop down sun shield so sunglasses are a must, lots of discussion about the pros and cons of a sun shield taking up some crush space in the helmet but for what its worth I think the sun shields are great but not looking through multiple layers of plastic does have its advantages. Also the helmet is very light and has good aerodynamics even turning your head to check your six is very easy with very little effect from the wind.
The internal feel of the RSF is very comfortable, I would say plush.
The RSF is very quiet and the vents seem to work OK, will know more when the temps get up. WebBikeWorld did a review(Shark RSF 3 - webBikeWorld) on this helmet and were very impressed with it and I concur, and now is a good time to buy one as the pricing is very good, this helmet was in the 350+ range and can now be had for 150-200 on EBay, fjmotorsportstampa is where I bought mine. Of course you need to be able to live with a Dec.08 date but keep in mind that these are new old stock so no exposure to the elements.

Jerry