Broken Fuel Guage

beuwiq

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi y'all,

Once upon a time I had bad fuel in my tank do my mechanice as at then drained out the fuel & washed the tank and fuel pump wit tinner (I think :don'tknow: ). While he was at it he some how broke my fuel guage :(

Now ive checked locally n even on the internet. dey all say I shld buy d whole fuel pump. Pls guys is there a site or anywhere I can get the fuel guage for my Fz6 without buying the whole pump unit :confused:

Tanxxxx

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The fuel gauge comes with the pump(attached).

You should be able to separate the sending unit from the pump.

I'd paste a "wanted to buy" to that section, theres' been plenty of pumps gone bad, I'm sure someones got one willing to sell for the sending unit..

You may have him fix the gauge being he messed it up or let him pay to repair it..

The below pic shows the sending unit snapped into the side of the pump.

Last edited:

beuwiq

Reaction score
Visit site
The fuel gauge comes with the pump(attached).

You should be able to separate the sending unit from the pump.

I'd paste a "wanted to buy" to that section, theres' been plenty of pumps gone bad, I'm sure someones got one willing to sell for the sending unit..

You may have him fix the gauge being he messed it up or let him pay to repair it..

The below pic shows the sending unit snapped into the side of the pump.

Thanks alot!!! Please if you come across any can youn send a personal message with the link

Where and how do I place a wanted to buy??? :confused:

Regards

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks alot!!! Please if you come across any can youn send a personal message with the link

Where and how do I place a wanted to buy??? :confused:

Regards

Go to the "Forum page" (3rd icon in from the left) and click on it. Go down almost to the bottom and you'll find for sale items and you can also post a wanted to buy ad.

Bikes/Parts Wanted - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/

Good luck hunting!

Last edited: