fuel gage connector

palman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! today i had to lift my tank to put in a new battary and i noticed that the 2 wires to the fuel gage is loose, there is the problem with my flashing fuelmeter, i can see on the connector that its printed 19 and i think the other one is a +, how do i connect it properly witch colors on + and witch on 19, sorry for my bad english im from sweden :D

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! today i had to lift my tank to put in a new battary and i noticed that the 2 wires to the fuel gage is loose, there is the problem with my flashing fuelmeter, i can see on the connector that its printed 19 and i think the other one is a +, how do i connect it properly witch colors on + and witch on 19, sorry for my bad english im from sweden :D

Here's a picture that should help:

(the fuel gauge wires are circled in red.)

Click on the picture once to enlarge it. Once enlarged, double left click and it will get larger yet.

Pay attention, the red tracer wire appears to move to the other side of the connector.

Last edited:

palman

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you! that picture helps a lot, now i have to get the cables in place and get them to stay in place :)