What break / clutch levers

kevmister28

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello i want to change my levers to shorter levers, i was looking into the pazzo levers but they go for 200$ on ebay and that is over my budget, i would like to know if the cheaper ebay ones about 30$ work well?
And are they easy to install if anybody has ever bought some? Thanks
Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Search is your friend !! Just search for eBay levers. Some people have had issues with the coloring on the eBay levers fading, but I have had a set of the 2Wheels levers for a long time and they are just fine. It allows me to adjust the levers depending on whether I am wearing think or thin gloves.

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
the2wheels levers are treating me right. Not sure if they had quality control problems and thats why they faded for some users? I figured for the price it was worth the gamble. Had mine for a year almost with no fading. Plus the adjusters on each one is nice to get it the right distance for your finger length. Would I recomend them? yes. If mine ever fad ill either put the stock ones back on or bite the bullet for some pazzo's.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
look up JPR performance levers for a cheaper alternative to Pazzo

just changed to them from the 2wheels and went fur shorties took a day or two to get used to but now they're fine even in stop start traffic

approx prices:
2wheels. $40
JPR. $140
Pazzo $240

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I put the 2-Wheels levers on in the off season and after one month I am really pleased. And with the price of $30ish per pair they can't be beat.