Father's Day present early

JAY

GU, Drive 2hrs start over
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife informed me that she ordered the Powerbronze bellypan for me yesterday. I wanted the PUIG but she made a good point about not spending a ton of money on it cause the salt and debris on the roads here will f#$k it up anyways. I'm still surprised she did it!
So I took the remainder of what it would've cost and got new bars from suburban machinery. I talked to them and stated I wanted them lower rather than raised. They are going to flip it over and redo the holes so the bar will go 2" forward and 1" down just over the triple. ME HAPPY!!!!:Sport:

FZ1bar11.jpg

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Your wife rocks! :) Mine would never ever buy anything motorcycle related for me... she could care less about that kindda crap hehe

The puig is indeed MUCH MUCH better than the PowerBronze, but it'll work... kind of... I had to use epoxy to make the 2 pieces meet properly... really ****ty quality and just not that good looking at all... but I don`t want to ruin your fun!

cheers

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
Your wife rocks! :) Mine would never ever buy anything motorcycle related for me... she could care less about that kindda crap hehe

The puig is indeed MUCH MUCH better than the PowerBronze, but it'll work... kind of... I had to use epoxy to make the 2 pieces meet properly... really ****ty quality and just not that good looking at all... but I don`t want to ruin your fun!

cheers

I know but the roads here are ****. My helmet is already scratched up from small flying rocks and things. I just don't wanna spend that kind of cash toget the puig and get it painted just to see it f**ked up in under two months. The same thing goes for the JMV headlight as well. I have to see how this one holds out first. Now I have to finish making my seat cowl.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
:) I hear you bro... I hope you like it.

The Puig comes painted though, so you wouldn`t have to do that... but definitely a little more expensive.

You`re making a seat cowl??? sweet! share more info with us plz :thumbup:

JAY

Reaction score
Visit site
A FZ-1. They don't have pics for the FZ6. This is a pic from a SV650 but it better shows how the bar will look and the angle.

SVHB1new6.JPG

SVHB1new7.JPG