2005 FZ6 exhaust?

shawnj

Reaction score
Visit site
THis will be my 3rd summer with the 05 fz6. It has the dual type exaust that comes out behind the seat. I was wondering if there were an easy exhaust swap that I could do to make it sound more like a bike and still have the exhaust exit behind the seat as it does now. Most of the searchs I came up with were a can style exhuast. Thanks.

shawnj

Reaction score
Visit site
ok so I checked the link and lots of info. I also contacted a supplier and asked about any modifiacations using the Two Brothers or LeoVince. I have not had a reply as of yet. The Two Brothers looks like you have to modify the rear signal lighst and maybe the licence plate bracket. Anyone confirm this.

KingY

Reaction score
Visit site
with the two bros, i believe they supply you with a new license plate holder and indicators which need to be fitted with the install of the cans, no modding that cant be put back needs to be done

shawnj

Reaction score
Visit site
So you think the new indicatiors and plate mounting braket are easy enough to install? I didnt see anything on the leovince site about having to do this. Hard to make a decision only by listening over the computer of the sounds.