motorcyclecloseouts.com

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a new RS-1 lid from them this weekend. Their price was great, and surprisingly it was sent out the first business day after ordering, and arrived fast, even with free shipping.

Trouble is, they sent me a broken helmet. Half the rear spoiler thingy was sitting at the bottom of the box. Kicker is, the helmet was inside both the storage bag and the shipping bag inside the box, so odds are about 99.9% it was sent already busted.

I emailed them for an RA within an hour of getting it, got an email asking for pics within minutes, and replied with pics of the damage within half an hour. They've sent me back an RA form stating that they won't pay return shipping, and will either issue store credit (within 2 weeks of getting the helmet back) or a refund minus 10%. Yeah, sorry, no... I'm not paying to return the item you broke, and if you think I am, I won't be doing business with you again... and I'm not paying return shipping and 10% for that privlege, either.

Worst. Customer service. Ever.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
That's what it's here for. :)

I'm waiting to hear back from them, I sent an email last night explaining that I was absolutely not paying for return shipping, I want to return the helmet for a refund due to their unreasonableness, and I wouldn't be accepting a 10% loss on the refund, either. If they don't like it, they can deal with Mastercard. :D