Power Commander 5

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
for anyone running a power commander i suggest getting a custom dyno map,
i am running too rich because its dumping too much fuel , im pretty sure there is a big performance loss too . this season ill look into getting a tune or remove the thing

ReapeR

Reaction score
Visit site
i got the pc3, it has more options, more maps, and you can build a custom map, i think with the 5 it only has 2 preset maps to choose from. but i love mine.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I felt like I was able to get to higher RPMs faster after I put in my PC5. If you have an aftermarket exhaust a power commander is mandatory to take full benefit of the new exhaust.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for more on the low end side, but I think I'll keep her as is.:rockon:

Thanks for your help.:cheer:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
for anyone running a power commander i suggest getting a custom dyno map,
i am running too rich because its dumping too much fuel , im pretty sure there is a big performance loss too . this season ill look into getting a tune or remove the thing

I installed a Bazzaz fuel controller and I'm petty sure I'm having the same issue. I can smell raw fuel, but no leaks.

Billhockey1993

Reaction score
Visit site
I installed pc5 last week. I have a straight pipe with a baffle in it so I used a two bros map. (It gave me the option to build my own map but im not skilled enough to do that) So far I am happy with it one thing I will say is when I get up to very high speeds I feel like it takes a lot less time to get up there then it did previously. Hope that helps.