LED Turn Signals

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
My new tail light makes my stock turn signals look bad.:( Does anyone have any led suggestions? What do you guys have on your bike?:confused:

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
Rizoma makes the Zero 11 that looks pretty cool in my opinion. the2wheels on ebay sells their version of it as well. Rizoma charges $34 for each, while the2wheels charges $34 for the pair. I already have the grips, levers, and mirrors from the2wheels, so I may get these as well!

rizero_lg_zpsd57294cc.jpg

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I put these on my SV. $29 a pair at cycle gear. They're cheap, they're bright!

l_motorcycle-led-turn-signals-lights-22mm-black-yellow-3e5d.jpg

Get an electronic flasher relay if you haven't already LF1-S-FLAT,$8.95 here: Super Bright LEDs - Electronic LED Flashers Specifications

You won't have to play with parallel wired resistors with an electronic flasher. Don't mistake parallel wired resistors with series wired resistors. When you get some kits you have to have them(Series) and they are required by the maker to have proper voltage/current at the LEDs. :)

Last edited:

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
I have authentic Rizoma signals front and rear on my bike. Zero 11's on the front and Track 77's on the rear. They are tiny, low-profile, but oh so bright and very refined looking. By far the brightest signals I have seen on any bike on the road. Take a look at this comparison and judge for yourself. You pay for quality though, close to $200 for the full package. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llqkhr0kcGU]Rizoma Track 77 Signals vs. Cheap ebay Incandescents - YouTube[/ame]

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
My new tail light makes my stock turn signals look bad.:( Does anyone have any led suggestions? What do you guys have on your bike?:confused:

Which tail light do you have? Did you get the integrated LED one?

Agree with what most people said. Rizoma are excellant...just need to save some money.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are running lights when I brake try go red and when I then the tips are amber ill make a vid or find the one where someone shows all the functions