BOTM return

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's right Ladies & Gentlemen we are going to give it a rebirth !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rules are:

1. No photoshopping !!!! Picture must be as taken , this is a bike competition not a photoshop competition.
2. Must be at new photo (no repeats).
3. Member must be an active member for at least 3 months, at least 50 posts OR premium or elite members or supporting.
4. It must be your bike to qualify.
5. Uploading pictures will first three weeks of the month, voting will be on the last week of the month, at the end of the third last the contest will end and voting will be enabled.
6. The winner will be announced the last day of the month.
7. One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering after winning.

Please support this great part of the forum & proudly show us your babies :rockon:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Off to my local Yamaha dealer on Monday to see if I can talk them into a small monthly donation of something/anything as a prize/extra incentive to get people entering :thumbup:

Have no idea what they say but you dont know till you ask , if all else fails I may donate something small myself ;)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I always liked the BOTM.

Get your cameras out and join the picture posting. I always enjoy people's bike pictures and creativity! :thumbup::rockon:

I was just talking to Red Wasp (Doug) about this contest yesterday. I want to go to Joshua Tree Monument to take some pictures.

Thanks for picking this up again! :rockon:

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Finally will get to submit a few pics that I've taken. :rockon: Wish the weather would warm up so I could take her out for some fresh pics.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
good man dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what is the judging based on?

cant have the same guys/gals winning every month.

Best shot incl the bike. Be inventive with your shots.

BTW, no favourtism with our Mods and Admins. Everyone gets a fair shot :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

All pics entered will be voted on by You & the fellow members , most votes wins :thumbup: Its that simple :)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A lot of talk, and no photos.:spank: Bring on the photos.:cheer:

Do we post the picture in that thread or is there another one specially for that?

Daniel will post a BOTM thread for the specific month that you will be entering your photos in.
Then in the last week of the month we'll all vote. There will also be a notification when the voting starts. :)

If you go here you can check out the archives and get an idea of how the pictures get posted etc.
2010 Bikes of the month archive - FZ6-Forum Community Photo Gallery

The winning picture gets posted here on the left side column (BOTM) for a month till the next winner.
FZ6 Forum Community
Get out a get clickin! :BLAA:

I really like BOTM! :)

Oh yeah here's October of 2011 winner! :rolleyes::p
Cliff_on_Pally-10-9-10--99.jpg

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went out for a short ride today, took the camera with me as well (well I've got to get some practice in for BOTM):

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG

Unfortunately the sun was very watery and at the wrong angle, I'll have to see if I can get a better shot before it kicks off :thumbup:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Went out for a short ride today, took the camera with me as well (well I've got to get some practice in for BOTM):

Unfortunately the sun was very watery and at the wrong angle, I'll have to see if I can get a better shot before it kicks off :thumbup:

Nice, Cloggy. Yes, definitely re-shoot another day as you've found a great frame there.

The sky is causing the foreground to be underexposed. Some cameras have features to compensate for this. Using a flash may do the trick.