After Market Exhaust - SP Engineering

dabobmeister

Reaction score
Visit site
OK I just fitted these FZ6 Fazer (04-09) Carbon Stubby Moto GP Exhausts to My 08 FZ6 and wow what a difference. The sound is much deeper, is very loud without the baffles and finally sounds like a real bike rather than, as I have seen it descibed on this forum "An Angry Sewing Machine."

The pipes came with all the fasteners needed to fit, 2 stubby exhausts and a Y pipe. It took about 90 mins to fit and was fairly straightforward. SP Engineering were brilliant to deal with and they threw in free delivery and the pipes were with me 2 days after ordering. These pipes are much cheaper than other aftermarket exhausts for this bike but I would dare say better quality and look amazing.

Thought I would do a short before and after video to show the difference this after market exhaust made.

Before

[youtubevid]7QFFf156F4Q[/youtubevid]

After

[youtubevid]6LSC0eBTWME[/youtubevid]

If you are thinking about a new exhaust I would definitely recommed it, it's a different bike and turns heads with the noise it makes.

Bob

mduhon

Reaction score
Visit site
Those sound great! Sounds similar to the scorpion cans I have. How much was this set up? And more pics of the pipes would be appreciated :)

twisty mcfisty

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, that sounds really good.

What website did you find them on and how much were they?

I would love to upgrade on the cheap..I've already drilled my stock exhaust..

Thanks for posting the before and after vids!

dnsn

Reaction score
Visit site
hey frens,

i have got the same on my bike.. it sounds v good and yes does feel safe.
the shop that fitted it said it definitely ways very less to the original.

itsthe first mod that i have done..i have been using it for 5 months now and so far so good..

dabobmeister

Reaction score
Visit site
They were £330 with free delivery.

I got them from the manufacturers website - theres a link to them in the original post. Have had them on for a couple of months now and never get tired of the noise when I fire her up.

dnsn

Reaction score
Visit site
hey frens,

i have got the same on my bike.. it sounds v good and yes does feel safe.
the shop that fitted it said it definitely weighs very less to the original.

itsthe first mod that i have done..i have been using it for 5 months now and so far so good

D

Deleted member 17211

Here's been my issue with the SP cans. Can you rotate them so the tips match the profile of the tail?

I'll be posting up pics soon of my totally 100% custom exhaust, it basically creates that profile. But I still need to get one piece (mounting bracket) welded.