need help on exhaust choice

FZ6Geordie

Reaction score
Visit site
i have recently been giving a 2005 fz6r s for my birthday and was wondering what is the best choice of exhaust (APART FROM AKRAPOVIC) haha thanks guys

bansheefreak89

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an Arrow half-exhaust kit (slip-ons w/ cat elim. pipe) on my '06 with the baffles removed and I love it!! For roughly $200 usd (about 6 months ago, not sure about current pricing) cheaper than Akrapovic, Leo Vince, Two Brothers etc. slip-ons kits w/o cat elim. pipe, I'd say its probably the best bang for your buck! Has a great sound to it, loud enough to hear while riding, but not deafening, and also eliminates the cat (who needs one of those lol :rof:)

If you're looking for something really LOUD, then you might wanna go with a Two Brothers kit as I have heard they are among the loudest (though I'm not sure how much louder they are vs. Arrow kits). However, If you're looking for something considerably louder than stock, but not overwhelming on long rides, and also easier on the wallet than other kits, then I HIGHLY recommend an Arrow kit with the baffles removed of course :thumbup:

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Scorpions and love them. I do think it's a decision based more on what you find looks best. The sounds are different but all in all very similar. So find the style you like that fits in your price range.