Devil slip on exhaust

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you still purchase devil slip ons for the fz6 in the united states? Can't seem to find them anywhere online for us currency. :confused:

I think I found them at one place. I can't remember the place... If your going to fork over the coinage. Unless, you speak french( because I believe there from France), I would try and order them by way of google.uk. Then try and cut out as many middle men as possible, importing them. My understanding reliability of ordering such a pipe is kind of gray.... What seemed kind of a no go for me is Devil doesnt seem to distribute the GP style they had 5 years ago. The pipe I seemed to find they were distributing was reminiscent of the Leo Vince SBK EVO II's... Long in the can.... But still with that Devil carbon and chrome.

Last edited:

Billhockey1993

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I found them at one place. I can't remember the place... If your going to fork over the coinage. Unless, you speak french( because I believe there from France), I would try and order them by way of google.uk. Then try and cut out as many middle men as possible, importing them. My understanding reliability of ordering such a pipe is kind of gray.... What seemed kind of a no go for me is Devil doesnt seem to distribute the GP style they had 5 years ago. The pipe I seemed to find they were distributing was reminiscent of the Leo Vince SBK EVO II's... Long in the can.... But still with that Devil carbon and chrome.[/QUOT

That sounds like a lot of risky work just to import an exhaust into the county, and if something doesn't go as planned better just give up on trying to find that exhaust. Thanks for the info though it was very helpful.