Anyone up here in Maine?

surfinfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
I would love to get out for a ride sometime if there are any other Maine riders on the forum. I frequently ride all over the state, so anywhere is fine to meet. I think I rode past an fz6 in the Bucksport area a couple of days ago, but we were both going fast enough for me to not get a clear look. Anyway, if you're out there, speak up!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm from Old Town but now live in NH. I come up a few times each year to visit family in Old Town. I'll be sure to look you up if I head that way on the bike!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He's about 2.5 hours from me. We could always do a meet and ride in the Lewiston area. That's about mid-way... could take a trip out to the Rangley Lakes area, maybe camp out a night?

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
man, you are all about the camping...

he just likes to pitch.....

aw nevermind....

welcome from NH. I have a good friend in the Sanford area, I'll let you know if I am ever out that way. (yes I know it's still a ways from there, but it's a heckofalot closer than Concord, NH)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
he just likes to pitch.....

aw nevermind....

welcome from NH. I have a good friend in the Sanford area, I'll let you know if I am ever out that way. (yes I know it's still a ways from there, but it's a heckofalot closer than Concord, NH)

:D You two are great! :rockon:

surfinfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey... That's great. I'm definitely up for a ride down towards your area some time, and I'd probably be up for a little camping too. I'm getting my bike geared up to do some camping anyway. Maybe we can try to get out for a day ride first, maybe in June some time?

surfinfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, due to my recent deer incident I posted about in the general room, I will be shopping for a new bike soon and it is likely to not be an fz6. However, I'm always up for meeting good folks for a ride, so if anyone is still interested... I'll be around the forum still... at least off and on, so let me know...

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, due to my recent deer incident I posted about in the general room, I will be shopping for a new bike soon and it is likely to not be an fz6. However, I'm always up for meeting good folks for a ride, so if anyone is still interested... I'll be around the forum still... at least off and on, so let me know...

Well, if not an fz-6, you are (of course) more than welcome to stay, or you can alway check out New England Streetriders - Motorcycle Forums. either way, you'll find some good info.

surfinfazer

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, if not an fz-6, you are (of course) more than welcome to stay, or you can alway check out New England Streetriders - Motorcycle Forums. either way, you'll find some good info.

Thanks... I'll stick around for a while and I'm bookmarking that other forum right now. I've got to get back to work today (first day since I went down), but I'll check it out tonight. :thumbup:

looshfoo

little boy from downtown
Reaction score
Visit site
surfinfazer do you have any pics of your fz6..? i'm pretty sure i've seen you (or another fz6!) around union street a few times, on the dry days we have. (seems to be getting fewer and fewer)

i'm not an owner yet but i've been talking to a few yamaha dealerships around and i'm pretty convinced that i'm going to get myself an fz6. :Flash:

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
surfinfazer do you have any pics of your fz6..? i'm pretty sure i've seen you (or another fz6!) around union street a few times, on the dry days we have. (seems to be getting fewer and fewer)

i'm not an owner yet but i've been talking to a few yamaha dealerships around and i'm pretty convinced that i'm going to get myself an fz6. :Flash:

Don't know if you read through the thread but he hit a deer and totaled his FZ6. I'm not sure what he bought to replace it though.