Christmas came early! ohlins rear shock and s/s track suit

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
X MAS came early for me! I was planning to do A LOT of track days next year so i decided to be prepared. I got an ohlins shock S46HR1C1L and a speed and strength twist of fate 2.0 race suit both for killer deals! I'm seeing that team pro motion has the best prices for track days and is also associated with three tracks near by: pocono raceway, njmp, and NY safety track.

:thumbup:
photo1-10.jpg

i got the shock installed and it was a PITA to put that resevoir on the subframe so i cut and melted a lot of plastic under the seat

photo2-9.jpg

the suit fits like a glove! idk if ill be doing a lot on knee draggin w/ my short legs lol

still looking for a HI VIZ snell 2010 approved helmet that looks decent and the go pro hero 3 silver ed.

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
Love the suit. I'm craving getting a suit and doing a track day sooner than later. How much did you pay for the shock and is it a direct drop-in?

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool suit, I'm envious! My wife will not let me near the track (I get to ride parade laps), she has seen too many crash photos I've taken. Would love to do some track days or one of the race schools.

big sigh

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats awesome Anthony! Def post pics of it installed when you get a chance. Do they allow 2 piece suits for that company?

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the suit. I'm craving getting a suit and doing a track day sooner than later. How much did you pay for the shock and is it a direct drop-in?

thanks man! the shock itself is a direct drop in but the resevoir is a PITA to put in so i did some modifying/melting. i got an employee discount from one of my co-workers for the shock

Cool suit, I'm envious! My wife will not let me near the track (I get to ride parade laps), she has seen too many crash photos I've taken. Would love to do some track days or one of the race schools.

big sigh

u can tell ur wife its safer to go fast on a track than on the streets. less obstacles lol

Thats awesome Anthony! Def post pics of it installed when you get a chance. Do they allow 2 piece suits for that company?

they have two pc suits but the pants dont come w/ the knee sliders u gotta buy separate which i think is stupid and they start at size 36:(

DSCN0611.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

if i didnt cut off that plastic peice it would be almost impossible to adjust preload and its hard to turn the knobs for preload and compression

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great Anthony. I put the fizzer away for the winter, but can't wait till the opening group ride of 2013! Considering the recent 'encounter' you certainly deserve some fun.

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
Will probably be hitting NJMP and NYST this year too, albeit with Tony's Track Days instead of TPM. Congrats on the new purchases!

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will probably be hitting NJMP and NYST this year too, albeit with Tony's Track Days instead of TPM. Congrats on the new purchases!

i just looked up on TPM website n they increased theyre membership fees and track day fees :( im about to look elsewhere like nebsa or absolute cycles

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe we can get a few of us together and go, I would like to get one or two td's next season.

im definitely down for that! before tpm had a deal for $75 for every event that landed Monday-thursday if u were a member and u can bring a friend thats not a member and they pay $75 too...now they want $125 :spank: