Hooking projector hid to harness

kevincomanche14680

Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my hid projectors and was wondering a few things

1) how do I connect the ballasts to the wiring harness? Do I need to disconnect the harness that is on the left fairing or cut into the wires and tie in? The directions with my projectors didn't say how to do this and I couldn't find anything for this online

2) does only one projector light turn on for the running light? I would like both lights to be on, because I think it would look silly with one projector on and one off with halos on. If I do need to do the mod is it the mod where I take the battery out as well as the air cleaner, or do I just tie in into the green wire with orange dots by the handle bar and high low beam light switch? If need be I will look on the forums here, just wondering which way is better.

Thanks.

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got my hid projectors and was wondering a few things

1) how do I connect the ballasts to the wiring harness? Do I need to disconnect the harness that is on the left fairing or cut into the wires and tie in? The directions with my projectors didn't say how to do this and I couldn't find anything for this online

2) does only one projector light turn on for the running light? I would like both lights to be on, because I think it would look silly with one projector on and one off with halos on. If I do need to do the mod is it the mod where I take the battery out as well as the air cleaner, or do I just tie in into the green wire with orange dots by the handle bar and high low beam light switch? If need be I will look on the forums here, just wondering which way is better.

Thanks.

Hi,

If you can give me some more info and/or pics about the HID projectors you have, I can help you out ;)
Just shoot me a PM :thumbup:

Grtz,

Degake

Last edited: