Western Mass Anyone?

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I did just about 160 miles yesterday it was a perfect riding day. But not to sure how many more of those days we have left.

Where about do you ride?

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
I have spent many a day riding aroudn Western mass. PM me if you ever want to go out riding. I live near Agawam.

favata123

09FZ6guy
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in and around Westfield but i frequent the area anywhere from the hill towns to ct. mostly i stick to riding back roads local (within 20 or so mile radius). Have done trips to lake george and pennsylvania. Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together for a ride when one of these nice fall days pop up. hate to see my bike sitting around on a beautiful day:D

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I'm from Easthampton. My buddy and I usually do about 125 mile ride every saturday. Usually stick to a lot the back roads. Here is a google map with pictures of some of the places we stop along the way.

motorcycle rides - Google Maps

Saturday is looking pretty good but I may be busy late afternoon.

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in and around Westfield but i frequent the area anywhere from the hill towns to ct. mostly i stick to riding back roads local (within 20 or so mile radius). Have done trips to lake george and pennsylvania. Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together for a ride when one of these nice fall days pop up. hate to see my bike sitting around on a beautiful day:D

I'm from Easthampton. My buddy and I usually do about 125 mile ride every saturday. Usually stick to a lot the back roads. Here is a google map with pictures of some of the places we stop along the way.

motorcycle rides - Google Maps

Saturday is looking pretty good but I may be busy late afternoon.

You guys are both pretty close, but I'm literally right down 187 from Westfield. Nice to find some local folks. Like I said if either of you are ever up for a ride hit me up.

favata123

09FZ6guy
Reaction score
Visit site
If saturday is nice i will most likely be having some fun on the road this weekend. will know for sure if these weathermen can give me a straight answer

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
As long as it isn't raining I'll be hitting the hill towns. If you want to meet ups somewhere let me know.

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Short notice, but I plan to head up to western mass, ny or tv tomorrow. Anyone car to join?

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm leading (I use that term loosely) a group ride saturday, staring just over the line in CT, heading back up into MA, NY, stop for lunch then back down through western mass.

Saturday 10/27 - Page 3 - Band Of Riders

I am 01xj on those boards, if you are interested feel free to message me.