American Supercamp @ Harrington DE

rdrManny

Reaction score
Visit site
American Supercamp
When: 10/26 - 10/27 (two days)
Cost : $600 for camp (bikes included)
Bikes provided - Yamaha 125

If you are planning to get into dual sport this ia good beginning.

More information can be found on website. Also there are some youtube videos,to know what you are getting into!! Limited spots available.
Anyone interested??

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
A buddy of mine and I did it in the spring of 2011 in Toledo. Absolutely awesome time and I'd recommend it for everyone, street riders, track, or dirt. No matter what your skill level is Danny and his excellent staff will accommodate you. You WILL learn new riding skills that will apply to all types of riding. It's another tool to put in your tool belt and just might come in handy some day. With a roadracing background, I really had to work on using the rear brake and keeping my elbows up.

It's a great time playing in the dirt!!!

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I took the American Supercamp in Delaware way back around 2002. It was pretty neat getting the feel of the bike sliding around.

I had ridden dirt bikes for a couple of years as a teenager, so most of the sensations were somewhat familiar, but they taught me a lot of stuff. My friend that I took the class with actually went out and bought an XR100 after that to practice the stuff at his house.

Our guest instructor was Jake Zemke, who signed my t-shirt. He told us how he practiced at home in California on dirt tracks.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would absolutely love to do this, but it's not going to happen this year :(